MESBox Manufacturing Execution System data collection & elaboration unit
- MESBox is a data collection and elaboration unit designed for the implementation of real-time Manufacturing Execution Systems on the shopfloor.
- MESBox is capable of collecting digital and analog data from simple relay ativation reading to CAN communication linking. MESBox can store, elaborate and transfer data to various formats used in MES and ERP systems for further data elaboration.
- MESBox is available as an ALL-IN-ONE unit including a mains power supply and integrated UPS (uninterruptible power supply) and battery.
- MESBox can be complemented with various user interfaces as industrial keyboards, touch screens , but also pushbuttons, relays, switches and custom solutions.
- MESBox can directly operate with various accessories as barcode readers, RFID TAG & CARD readers, GPRS remote data transfer units and other accessories.
- MESBox comes with the MES DC software for data and configuration exchange that allow simple and fast set-up of each application.
- For MESBox users ATech provides comprehensive technical support.
- MES REAL-TIME DATA COLLECTION, ELABORATION AND TRANSFER
- INDUSTRIAL DATA LOGGING
- HIGHER LEVEL SHOPFLOOR CONTROL
MES DC software:
MESBox customers have available the MES DC (Data Collector) software used to exchange data between the Information system and shopfloor.
MES DC is used to:
- configure the MESBox operation; reporting and logging period, mode, off-line logging set-up, MESBox features classes and instances configuration, synchronization with MES, etc.,
- data retrieval from MESBox.
Power supply: 230V ±10%, 50Hz
2 PNP inputs, active voltage range 8V DC to 24V DC, galvanic isolation
4 NPN inputs, max. current 15mA, galvanic isolation
Relay outputs: 6 outputs, dry contact with operating voltage 8V AC/DC to 35V AC/DC, max. current 3A, or as 12V DC output, jumper selectable, galvanic isolation
RS232, speed up to 115,2kb/s, galvanic isolation
RS485, speed up to 115,2kb/s, galvanic isolation
ETHERNET 10BaseT, 100BaseTX
CAN, speed up to 250kb/s, galvanic isolation
Compliance: EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
Housing: ABS, IP65
Dimensions: 340mm x 150mm x 70mm (without cable glands)
User interfaces: Industrial keyboards, touch screens, custom