CFI.co’S INNOVATION AWARDS
We are pleased to announce that ATech Electronics is nominated for CFI.co award and shortlisting following voting from readers, subscribers, and staff working for organisations that contribute and support CFI publications such as the various UN and EU bodies, as well as other prominent entities.
Nominee: ATech Electronics
Award: Most Innovative Electronic Manufacturing Services – CEE 2020
CFI.co’s innovation awards recognise excellence in the commercial thought process, the creative and efficient development of concepts, and genuine corporate inventiveness, all translating into successful, value-creating business opportunities.
The CFI.co award selection panel uses a wide range of criteria to help it reach informed decisions regarding the awards, lending the critical eye of a combined 170 years of business journalism, corporate leadership, and academia to the exhaustive information gathered by the award body’s research team. Some of the more critical factors taken into consideration are as follows:
• Significant improvements in products, services and/or processes
• Customer-centric & market-driven enhanced customised solutions
• Systemic innovation in the organisation
• Incentives for employees to share ideas
• Involvement of implementation teams
• Cost savings and productivity-enhancing successes
• Funding readily available for innovation
• Commitment to R&D
• Risk-taking culture that accepts and learns from failure
• Appointments of chief innovation officer and innovation committee
• Patents and trademarks filed
• Market leadership and differentiation
• Strength of nominations
We also recommend
- Latest improvements for your greater benefit - Innovation is the focal point of our mindset, placed at the heart of our process. We are dedicated to producing sustainable products and user-friendly solutions. As a part of the continuous improvement of our products and environmental policy, we are introducing the brand new 100 % halogen-free conformal coating AVR80 BA and Elantas encapsulation and … Continue reading Latest improvements for your greater benefit
- CFI.co’S INNOVATION AWARDS - We are pleased to announce that ATech Electronics is nominated for CFI.co award and shortlisting following voting from readers, subscribers, and staff working for organisations that contribute and support CFI publications such as the various UN and EU bodies, as well as other prominent entities. Nominee: ATech Electronics Award: Most Innovative Electronic Manufacturing … Continue reading CFI.co’S INNOVATION AWARDS
- Connect with us and lead the market with Fumis Technologies! - Let us move your business to the next level with Fumis biomass combustion control technology! It’s great to connect with you and discuss ways to improve product portfolio, generate more sales and improve business. -Thank you for your trust and your visit to our booth at Progetto Fuoco 2020. We love this special event and … Continue reading Connect with us and lead the market with Fumis Technologies!
- Project Smart Cabin Solution - The purpose of the project is to reduce the costs of air conditioning and optimise energy consumption in tourist accommodation, while at the same time increasing the guests’ comfort by automatizing regulation. Our control system with built-in hardware learning features, low-energy bluetooth smart sensors to detect guest location and by combining separate actuator mechanisms in … Continue reading Project Smart Cabin Solution